District Leader Hub
Thank you for all of your time, energy, and leadership at Day on the Hill and afterwards! Peruse this page for resources to support you in your work as a District Leader with JRLC. If you have any questions, ideas, or comments, don't hesitate to be in touch with Katie Powell, Statewide Organizer at JRLC.
Day on the Hill Resources
Day on the Hill Issues
Day on the Hill - After Legislative Meeting
Action Steps for District Leaders
- Connect with other advocates and people of faith in your area
- Share JRLC's legislative priorities and the importance (timeliness) of interfaith advocacy
- Encourage others in your district to contact their legislators regularly
- Invite others in your district to join us at Day on the Hill on March 13th, 2018
- Maintain communication with your legislators
- Send legislators JRLC's priorities electronically (e-mail or via social media) before meeting with them in person
- Watch for e-mails from JRLC for when decisions are being made on priorities and call, write, meet with legislators in a timely manner
- Thank legislators after the session is over for any actions that supported JRLC's priorities
- Assess how JRLC staff can support you and members of your district
- Is it time for a training?
- Do you need contact information for JRLC members or faith communities in your area?
- Will your congregation or group host a community conversation?