Read Our Complete
2017-2018 Annual Report
Highlights of the past year include:
- As part of a coalition, the JRLC helped pass a bonding bill that included $90,000,000 for development and maintenance of affordable housing.
- JRLC released a Poverty Progress Report based on recommendations of the 2009 Legislative Commission to End Poverty in Minnesota by 2020. The Report notes important progress Minnesota has made and identities remaining barriers to economic stability.
- Members from almost every legislative district visited their elected officials at our Day on the Hill, which included new pre-sessions attended by more than a third of our attendees.
- JRLC completely revamped our website to make it more user-friendly and increase content on how to be a faithful, effective advocate. Visit us at jrlc.org.
- We expanded our Congregational Membership program to offer deeper support for congregations committed to social justice. Contact us at [email protected] for more information!